ADOBE FLASH PLAYER APK DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Make sure that you 1st have “Unknown sources” enabled in your Android device Security Settings. Go to Settings > Security > Check “Unknown Sources”
Click on the following link for visual instruction on how to install Adobe Flash Player on your Android Devices:
-Click on the right Adobe Flash Player apk download link for your Android Operator System. After the file download complete, click on the Flash Player file to install, after installing, click “Done.”
For all Android version 6.0 and up, use Puffin Web Browser. It is regularly updated to support the latest Flash version and renders Flash content in the cloud. I recommend lowering the Flash quality in the browser settings for smoother playback.
* Adobe Flash Player for Kindle Fire HD apk Download Link
1. To Allow Installation of Flash Player – Navigate to Settings and click on Device on your Kindle Fire.
2. Select On for the Allow Installation of Applications option.
3. After the file is finished downloading, go to Menu and then to Downloads and open the file you just downloaded. This will install the Flash Player application.
4. Run the Dolphin Browser (with Dolphin Jetpack) to use Flash Player or use Puffin Browser.